Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: English and Buying in Aruba

Cool English and Buying in Aruba

Hello everyone! Having spent an amazing 2 week holiday in Aruba, we decided to buy a property and will be completing the purchase towards the end of April. We will be using it ourselves, and letting it for holidays, so will need to furnish it completely, and get it ready for the first holidaymakers. This forum looks perfect for help and advice on the best places to buy everything we need......pool cleaning......utilities.....broadband.....etc. Thank you in advance for being patient with all our questions!

Welcome to the forum!!

Good luck with your purchase! Hope you keep us up to date on the process. I'm sure many would be interested.

Please take some time to look around the forum a bit - especially threads from our members who own property on Aruba - tons of great information
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    hi sue
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

i am going to move this thread to MOVING TO ARUBA and that category may have some more information for you other than this "general" category.

patience is a "given " here!
    ask much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueGibbs View Post
    Hello everyone! Having spent an amazing 2 week holiday in Aruba, we decided to buy a property and will be completing the purchase towards the end of April. We will be using it ourselves, and letting it for holidays, so will need to furnish it completely, and get it ready for the first holidaymakers. This forum looks perfect for help and advice on the best places to buy everything we need......pool cleaning......utilities.....broadband.....etc. Thank you in advance for being patient with all our questions!

Congratulations! very exciting. I sent you a PM with an introduction. Welcome to the island.

There is a new furniture store that opened December 1st across from E-ZEE Brothers. It's called Smart Home Furnishings. Nice store with very good looking furniture for all the rooms in a house. . . The owner of the store (Steven) also does property management. . . Maybe a good idea to stop in and see him on your next trip down. . . . Tell him Tom and Stanley told you about the store. . . .

Welcome to the island too. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Thank you so much.....and apologies for the slooooow response. I was locked out of the forum for a while as I changed my email address and it didn't like it!

We we appreciate the warm welcome....and the furniture shop information too! We will certainly call in there.

Good to meet you all.

Sue

If I can help

Quote Originally Posted by SueGibbs View Post
    If I can help we purchased in December we live in UK

Well, if Brits keep buying and moving in, we will need a Marks and Sparks, some tea rooms and somewhere that sells Moltan Mowbray Pies. (Lol)

Now there's a plan! I'll bring the Worcestershire Sauce if you like!

All help from everyone gratefully received!
    Last edited by SueGibbs; 03-03-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast