Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: English and Buying in Aruba

Hi Sue

We own a property in Malmok purchased in October 2012 - we use a great management company as we are still in the UK. Any help just let us know. We are going out in May but don't stay at our place, as it is rented out.

Shame but makes sense to have a long term rental.

Sam

I did a long term rental. I have a horror story about my long term rental. Somewhere in part 1 or 2 I list what I learned. Will post if I find it.
    BE CAREFUL!!!

Sue, We own in Malmok area. We use Steven Todd Ford for property management. He does a great job and takes care of all the maintenance. We also needed to furnish our place and did it through Smart Interiors in Florida. We purchased everything working with a designer via email and by normal mail. They delivered and installed everything. Smart interiors also now has a store in Aruba with great quality products for your home. Let me know if you questions hineskl11@gmail.com

contact Steven, fordsteventodd@gmail.com!!

How did it go ? We are hoping soon to buy property too in Aruba. We have seen one we like. Did you first send over money to notary before you traveled ? and did they charge you for holding the money ? We are comming from United Kingdom.

Gary

Is there a place which sells the old victorian looking chairs etc

Wow, we live in the UK. we are buying this year, sometime after May. We are hoping tom use company like HIFX to convert and send for free our converted US$ to Aruba. Our real estate agent advised we send money over tom the Notary. Its safe but will charge a little. Just wondered how much they will charge ?

Be Great to meet up with some of you folks when we are in Aruba. And Please, any advise for us when we buy our home ? did you use HIFX etc or moneycorp etc to convert and send over your money ?

Any advice Steven. We want to buy. Which notary did you use

Aruba since 1979
    garyiryna..you may want to create separate threads for your last few postings.

Hmmm. There are a lot of who can help. What do you really want to know?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast