Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: FINALLY Lizzardo can offer her Beautiful House in Arashi for Sale !!!

I will play the lottery this week and if I hit the jackpot, I will buy it from you. Otherwise, my "timeshare" idea is all I have, lol.

Ok, I kept my promise so far. I have purchased 2 tickets for tonights jackpot and I hope to be purchasing my first home in Aruba from Lizzardo soon, all cash

Just got my 2 tickets too. If I win I will let you use it too..

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Ok, I kept my promise so far. I have purchased 2 tickets for tonights jackpot and I hope to be purchasing my first home in Aruba from Lizzardo soon, all cash

Thanks Brady Bear, I will do the same. I would probably buy the house for friends/family to visit me while I am at the Penthouse at the Ritz. I am not giving up that dream, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Just got my 2 tickets too. If I win I will let you use it too..

Aruba since 1979
    my tickets bought too.
    time to let me know when you'll be visiting

Hope one of us wins it. I would quit my night job and volunteer in the day to care for the elderly with no family..
    Last edited by brady bear; 05-01-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Andrea, I am really on the fence about what to do. I am seriously considering another solo trip in June when my wife is visiting family in NY but I am not sure about my finances yet. I also need to figure out if I go, if I should go really inexpensive and stay at the HI for $1065 for the 6 nights or stay at the Ritz for little more than a grand difference but I get free breakfast and will land in a much better room in the end. Its really going to be close...I am trying to account for all the big expenses we have coming up over the summer....vow renewal, ring for my wife etc....I went ring shopping yesterday and it was UGLY, way more than I want to spend.... I hope to make my decision this week, its killing me, lol.

We just stayed in a real nice room at the HI. It was one of the recently renovated rooms in the Sea Tower. Nice fresh king size bed, couch (may have been a pull out), 40"G flat-screen and a nice sized fridge. We had what they call a semi-ocean view on the 5th floor and could see all the way down the beach past Pelican Nest from our lanai. We also had a reserved palapa on the beach every day, no waiting in line to reserve, just show up. I realize you are passionate about the Ritz, but is a free breakfast and a bit nicer room really worth an extra grand for a week? And how much time do you really spend in your room?

Walt, thanks for the post. You are correct, it is just free breakfast (that I will use as a lunch by eating at 11:30) and a nicer room. I typically spend about an hour of two on my balcony relaxing when I am solo- I am not sure what I put the value on that, lol. I think I made a decision on what ring to purchase with the help of some friends today so I may be away to swing the trip after all. At this moment I am leaning more towards staying at the HI and using my savings to eat at the Ritz all week but only time will tell.

Glad you found a ring that will enable you to make the trip. We are planning to visit the Ritz and check out a room this week. I want to see just what is so special about their rooms. I guess if you travel a lot for work like I do, you get a little jaded when it comes to a room and don't expect that much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast