Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: FINALLY Lizzardo can offer her Beautiful House in Arashi for Sale !!!

Walt, the rooms are nice at the Ritz, the people are GREAT....have a great trip.

Andrea from your fingers to god's ears! Seriously if you rent it out weekly and since the low season is so short - it's a great deal. Plus you have a place to go and possibly retire. Property in Aruba is only going to go up. Especially a place with that location and such privacy that is not going to change.

Aruba4eve

Hey - you can save a TON of money buying a ring in Aruba that could be savings that are equal to your trip? LOL

PS thanks so much everyone who love my house as much as I do. It has so many moments of happiness, love and laughter. It is just too big for us. I am hoping to find some place smaller when things in my life enable me to be able to travel. I am also really happy that I am still involved in my cat rescue. That is the best thing (or top 3) I have done in my life. We estimate that we have helped about 125+ (low estimate) cats/kittens. For two people just doing it - I think that's pretty good. We just had one of the best adoptions lately. Check my fb page out. I think Joanne is on this board. She was great! Andrea - hope you don't mind if I post this https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aruba...5400951?ref=ts If you are visiting, please consider bringing flat carriers and other supplies to help with our rescues!
    Aruba Kitten Rescue www.arubakitten.org

Lizzardo- I am pricing rings again today.....I may do what you say and go back to Aruba to see what I can find although I am hoping I can order the ring today. Its my 3rd time going and I really hate jewelry shopping, lol.

Yeah but in Aruba Jewelry stores they give you beer and it's much more enjoyable! Plus doesn't it seem more romantic?
    "I was in Aruba and picked this out for you"? Points!
    Aruba Kitten Rescue www.arubakitten.org

I have just purchased a ring for my wife. They will put it together in the next couple of weeks for me. The ring is beautiful and I am excited to present it to her in Aruba in just about 3 months.

Lizzardo, I am so happy to see that your nightmare is finally over and that you have finally took possession of your house. Since I have followed so eagerly your story I was wondering have you wrote about how it finally ended? Did I miss that post or maybe you prefer or are not allowed to go into details about the outcome?
    Last edited by qlaval; 05-24-2016 at 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    Pierre

No lottery hit here. I'll keep trying though. I would love to buy that beautiful home! Who plays the harp?

Also, I'm in on the group buy!!

Our household is a cat-loving house. If we didn't have 3 already, we'd be adopting. Right now our cats are soooooo happy that the kids are home from college. I think one was depressed all fall and winter because the kids were gone. She's much better now that they are home!!!

Aruba since 1979
    If i am not mistaken the house has 2 kitchens and can be used by 2 families easily.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast