Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: FINALLY Lizzardo can offer her Beautiful House in Arashi for Sale !!!

Aruba since 1979
    ok here is the ring dilemma solution

buy liz's house instead of the ring

wife will be happy, i will be happy. you will be in debtor's prison but your wife will have a magnificent house in aruba and i will visit her often.

You are correct - two kitchen and the house could be 2 if one small section is filled in. It would make 2 units w/ 2 bedrooms and 2 baths (showers)
    and then a shared big screened patio and a one small bedroom with bath there. So you could bring your family and not be on 'top' of each other.

If you keep it as one unit w/ 5 of everything then you make the 2nd kitchen into your bar/wine/snack station!

Alas, I had to sell my harp. But someday I hope to be able to get another one. I'll have to go to the NJ harp convention but it'll be
    worth it!

BTW - Aruba4ever Can you talk to my hubby later on about the importance of giving their wife beautiful jewelry? LOL!
    Aruba Kitten Rescue www.arubakitten.org

Lizzardo- I have become a sapphire expert with all of the trips to the jewelry store and the hours of research online...I would be happy to give away all the knowledge I have acquired in the hopes that by paying it forward I will never enter another jewelry store in my life

Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    You are correct - two kitchen and the house could be 2 if one small section is filled in. It would make 2 units w/ 2 bedrooms and 2 baths (showers)
    and then a shared big screened patio and a one small bedroom with bath there. So you could bring your family and not be on 'top' of each other.

If you keep it as one unit w/ 5 of everything then you make the 2nd kitchen into your bar/wine/snack station!

Alas, I had to sell my harp. But someday I hope to be able to get another one. I'll have to go to the NJ harp convention but it'll be
    worth it!

BTW - Aruba4ever Can you talk to my hubby later on about the importance of giving their wife beautiful jewelry? LOL!
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 05-24-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Got a nice email from Liz today. She is still dealing with the issue of an elderly parent in the final stages of life and is dealing with all the issues that brings. She asked me to say Hi to all on the forum. Her house is still on the market and recently Liz reduced the price

Thanks John for posting for me! I really appreciate all you have done for me!
    Liz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234