Aruba Beach

Thread: Gardener ??

Gardener ??

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced gardener. I need someone to attend a property in Noord for 2hrs twice a month.

Any personal recommendations and idea of cost would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    i do not know if FANTASTIC GARDENS does residential, but know they do good work.

Gardener recommendation

I can strongly recommend Juan and his company Aruban Gardens. He has staff, trucks and equipment and has done a great job for me. He also has contracts with timeshares and hotels etc.

Aquaman

Its an average sized house on a 1000m2 plot. No delicate flowers just bushes and paths that needs tidying a couple of times a month. Total of 4 hours work for a single person. Was using a local recommended guy who let me down a few times too many...

Not looking for a big company really just a local person who is recommended by a few people... Anyone know someone. An idea of price would be good too if possible. Thanks in advance...

I live in Noord and I use a guy called Domingo. He used to work for Fantastic Gardens but is now on his own. He is totally trustworthy. However, I don't know if he is taking new customers.
    He has an email address but I don't think that he has time to check it. Give him a call and mention that I (Stella) recommended him. His phone number is 592-9025.

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    Fantastic Gardens is okay but is a company it would be better for U to find someone who have experience and does it on his own, would be more on a better prce range.
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Thanks so much for your replies have PM'd for a few more details. Many thanks...