Aruba Beach

Thread: goal to relocate

goal to relocate

Hi to all, new to the forum, new to forums in general. I am Canadian, have been in the service industry for 25 plus years, also have four years of experience in legal and general transcription services. I fell in love with Aruba in 2000 and have dreamed of moving ever since, now it's time for me and my pup to make the move.
    I am working on compling lists of potential employers and updating my resume. Any help, advice, encouragement is welcome.
    And, yes, I have looked into the government requirements and know the path I need to take to get the necessary documents so that I can start living where I am supposed to be.

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

good luck in your career and relocation!!
    hope the process is easy and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by shannonm View Post
    Hi to all, new to the forum, new to forums in general. I am Canadian, have been in the service industry for 25 plus years, also have four years of experience in legal and general transcription services. I fell in love with Aruba in 2000 and have dreamed of moving ever since, now it's time for me and my pup to make the move.
    I am working on compling lists of potential employers and updating my resume. Any help, advice, encouragement is welcome.
    And, yes, I have looked into the government requirements and know the path I need to take to get the necessary documents so that I can start living where I am supposed to be.

Thanks

wishing you good luck as well. i will send you pm

Hi, YEFIM8, as a new member I cannot respond to your message with a PM, so ...
    My experience and background is in the service industry. I am looking to enhance and/or create an award winning spa in one of the hotels. My other area of experience is in legal and general transcription, so I would be working with the law firms, goverment, and my existing clients where borders are not an issue for security clearance purposes.

But who knows, maybe when I have all of my ducks in a row and am ready to make the move you will have a place for rent.

Wish you good luck