Aruba Beach

Thread: Gold Coast Townhome

Gold Coast Townhome

Just moved in my new home at Gold Coast. What a wonderful network of people they have working for them. I never have felt so respected and taken care of after the closing of my Townhome. I also want to thank Safecomaruba for their fast and reasonable system they installed on my home. Wow I can see it from my house in the U.S. Malmok property development has really brought Aruba to the front line in quality construction.

Barry,

Glad to hear things are going your way. Where exactly, as in what neighborhood are these townhomes?

Thanks,

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Gold Coast Villas is in Malmok across the street from Tierra del sol. It is a very beautiful gated community check them out at www.goldcoastaruba.com . I have one of the smaller townhomes but was extremely surprised that I had a much larger yard then most. room for a nice hot tub and a BBQ. Many upgrades were included with my home. Will spend november through the end of March in Aruba I am so excited.

Barry,

OKay, I've been by there a bunch of times but not into the community itself. Will be checking it out soon. Enjoy your place and if you have extra booze, give us a call.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/