Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Got a job offer. Need info about schooling and housing please.

Hello again. The lady from the forum didn't have info about schools, unfortunately. I'm still waiting for a friend to send me some information.

Aruba School

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Andrea had a great question as well, what languages can you and your children speak currently? Dutch is like a whole new animal and its incredibly hard to learn at our age. Your children will be able to pick it up if they have help.
    The school system is dutch one of the highest standard in Europe and the school is free, dont worry about the the Dutch language your children's are young you will be surprise how fast they will pick up the dutch language at school additional they will also get the English and Spanish soon you will see how they will dominate the 4 language just like the Arubians
    for all of your aruba tour needs! http://www.wixtours.com/

Quote Originally Posted by marcntonio View Post
    The school system is dutch one of the highest standard in Europe and the school is free, dont worry about the the Dutch language your children's are young you will be surprise how fast they will pick up the dutch language at school additional they will also get the English and Spanish soon you will see how they will dominate the 4 language just like the Arubians
    Thank you. My children already speak spanish and they're learning english. My concern is about the opportunities they may have once they finish school, if their education will be recognized in Europe for universities or not because it's from overseas territories.

Best regards.

Aruba since 1979
    Would u be inclined to take a trip to aruba before your job begins to check the school situation out personally?

I think that it would be most beneficial.

Of course, they have invited me for a month's test. But I'm afraid I may not be able to go around inquiring if I'm working full-time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12