Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having house built by betterhomes??

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Two sides

I have my own house in Aruba, which is not build by Better Homes.
    I have a friend with me now that is looking to buy and seriously considering buying from Better Homes.
    We went to a friend's house here that is build by them, and it looks very nice and they have had no problem. The got the house build on time and to a very good price.
    Their whole street is build by Better Homes, and they told that it was about 50/50 when it comes to peoples experience with BH.
    So like Retagger pointed out, if you just buy on standard terms, you are probably likely to be in a coinflip situation when it comes to result, but like always you should make sure the contract is tight.

BJNY:

We use Aruba Happy Rentals - here is a link to their site http://www.arubahappyrentals.com/lis...=100&Itemid=26

Regards,

If you need any additional information regarding Better Homes, let me know.

Regards,

Build a house with Better Homes at your peril. Talk to anyone at the Boroncana Site .
    He is so proud of it he has taken his signs down

Isn't the Boroncana Development complete now. So shouldn't he take down his signs. All the lots have been sold and if you can find one in this development (which are few ) are resales.
    Let the Carnival Begin
    Mr Norman Paperman

Ah so the site is complete is it. What about his lack of drainage paths walkways and other numerouse miscreants from this builder. Seeming he has 20 years to put it correct.
    No buyer beware with this developer in the extreme

Smile Manuel

My friend build a house in Aruba a they installed very bad windows. You can open them from the outside with a drew driver.

I am planning to build my house this year in Aruba and I am getting my building materials from europe. Prices are better and the quality is superb. I will get a total isolated house with double gazing windows and doors with argon gas so I will save a lot on my energy costs.

Check out arubawindows it took them 5 weeks to get all my uPVC windows and aluminum doors in Aruba for a very good price.

DO NOT BUILD WITH BETTER HOMES. . . . Buy the land and be careful of what you sign. I live in the Boroncana development and it is NOT completed and the way it looks, Better Homes will NEVER finish it. Get yourself your own builder and you will be better off in the long run. Cost of building is not that much different and the quality will be much better. . .

Tom and Stanley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12