Aruba Beach

Thread: Help!!!!

Question Help!!!!

I was suppose to get married in Aruba october of 08. Unfortunately the wedding had to be cancelled due to an emergency within the family. It was postponed to a new date. My fiance lives in Aruba so I would of been living there. I have tried contacting DIMAS and Mr. Christiaans to see if the paperwork we placed is still valid, but as of yet not answer.

Does anyone here know how long the paperwork is valid for?????

Any little information would help...Thanks!!!!

Welcome at the forum Cbaby,

I think it is only valid for three to six months, but you can check www.dimasaruba.com or www.overheid.aw the most is in Dutch and Papiamento but some pages are in English too. It is hard to get someone on the phone, maybe you better use the contactform on there website

Thank you soo much for your help. I actually tried to call DIMAS and Mr. Christiaans but not much of a help when no one answers or they pass me along to the next person. I tried emailing twice to both DIMAS and Mr. Christiaans but as of yet still no response. Very frustrating but I hope to get thru to someone, thank you again!

The Aruban gov't in general is extremely hard to get info over the internet or the phone. Are you using a lawyer for your residency papers - that might be your best source of info...