Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help Starting a Business at Aruba

Oh, being a small place makes it perfect We're now living in a village in Spain, population a little over 9000. And we love the way people know each other, and the way they greet one another, and the way that, when you enter in bar (e.g) the guy selling already knows what you want... so, a small place like Aruba is kind of like our dream place to live in. Of course, being small has its ups and downs, right? I guess working in Aruba gets you to be limited to single job for ever...

Aruba since 1979
    i really hope that you can come and take a vacation on aruba sometime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    Oh, being a small place makes it perfect We're now living in a village in Spain, population a little over 9000. And we love the way people know each other, and the way they greet one another, and the way that, when you enter in bar (e.g) the guy selling already knows what you want... so, a small place like Aruba is kind of like our dream place to live in. Of course, being small has its ups and downs, right? I guess working in Aruba gets you to be limited to single job for ever...

Well, i keep playing the lottery, hoping for a vacation there. We'll see soon enough

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456