Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Home Burglaries in Aruba

Hello John,

You got me on that one. I can only blame the snowy, cold weather of New Jersey for that typo...

Hiring seniors might not be a bad idea and might actually work

David

Aruba since 1979
    if you get some FLA seniors from my community here in FLA, you can be sure that they are "packin' "
    i think my husband and i are the only ones that do not have a concealed weapon permit in our neighborhood

i do like the idea of seniors around the property LOLQUOTE=Retagger;268794]Hello John,

You got me on that one. I can only blame the snowy, cold weather of New Jersey for that typo...

Hiring seniors might not be a bad idea and might actually work

David[/QUOTE]

LOL! I'm in Fla now. Was joking w/ hubby and saying 'where's the guy who gives you your 'welcome to Fl gun"? No guns in pawn shops, was told by a friend that Floridians don't give up their guns. We don't have one. Hubby doesn't trust me with any weapon at all these days! I have way too many unresolved long stories in my life right now. But I will say that people get more afraid of my hubby than ever because I think being from NJ and cursing at someone has more 'umph' to it.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    I saw this article in today's Amigoe. It's quite shocking. There is a photo of the home at the link:

Criminals disguised as a cop commit robbery

Friday, April 29, 2016 13:56

ORANJESTAD - Two heavily armed criminals who had disguised themselves as police officers, committed yesterday around eight o'clock in the evening a raid on a house in Opal. The police was called in and saw the frightened and startled residents in housing. They stated that the men were dressed in police uniforms, wearing gloves and Airsoft weapons were carrying. However, the weapon appeared according to the victims not real. During an inspection in and around the home agents found behind the house two police caps, one at home and one at the fence. Local residents claimed that the robbers were Spanish speaking. The police began a manhunt for the criminals, in cooperation with the K9 police dog. The area was combed, like the saliņa behind the Marriott hotel. There the police found a police shirt and -broek, which were further investigated. The robbers were not found.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/226933-c...plegen-overval

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I saw this article in today's Amigoe. It's quite shocking. There is a photo of the home at the link:

Criminals disguised as a cop commit robbery

Friday, April 29, 2016 13:56

ORANJESTAD - Two heavily armed criminals who had disguised themselves as police officers, committed yesterday around eight o'clock in the evening a raid on a house in Opal. The police was called in and saw the frightened and startled residents in housing. They stated that the men were dressed in police uniforms, wearing gloves and Airsoft weapons were carrying. However, the weapon appeared according to the victims not real. During an inspection in and around the home agents found behind the house two police caps, one at home and one at the fence. Local residents claimed that the robbers were Spanish speaking. The police began a manhunt for the criminals, in cooperation with the K9 police dog. The area was combed, like the saliņa behind the Marriott hotel. There the police found a police shirt and -broek, which were further investigated. The robbers were not found.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/226933-c...plegen-overval
    It's nice that the K-9 was cooperative. I'm sure there are Milkbones involved.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    It's nice that the K-9 was cooperative. I'm sure there are Milkbones involved.
    Haha! Spoken from a true dog lover!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456