Aruba Beach

Thread: Home Insurance ???

Home Insurance ???

We are just in the process of buying a property in Aruba. Has anyone recently insured their property ? Are there any pitfalls. Which insurance company on the island is cheapest ? Best cover ?

Hey Elephant_Guy,

I'm not a shopper. If it falls within a range I'm willing to pay I'll pay it.
    I can however send you a link to the local telephone book so you can see the yellow pages and make a few calls and shop around.

http://www.arubayp.com/

Regards,

Bryan Morris
    Aruba's Premier Wedding Photographer

Bryan

Many thanks. Will make a few calls with the help of your link when I get back to Aruba.

Just thought someone might have done a lot of ringing around previously to give me a few good places to start....

Appreciate your help again Bryan.....

This is just a personal choice, but I have my broker Sharon Berlinski (World Wide Insurance) make the calls for me. They gave me about six or seven choices for my car insurance and they know the business inside-out and most importantly, they do great for their clients!

I have owned a home in Aruba for the past five years - I use New India insurance - they have been doing business on the island for the past 40 years. They are very easy to work with and have 2 levels of coverage for residences. I chose the more comprehensive package. Prices are reasonable. I have not had a claim to report so can't comment on that. They are located across the street from the Tamarin Hotel.

Hello, we use Boogaard for our house and New India for the cars.

But I have never shopped around. I would be very interested to see what others thought or found out!

Thanks