Aruba Beach

Thread: I Need Help?

I Need Help?

Hello im new to the forum. Well as of yesterday I found out I will be transfering to Aruba with my work very soon. I guess I just would like some general info on living in Aruba or on a island, Im from Florida so weather should be about the same. Also I would want to get a dog, is there places there? Is it a nice safe place to live? I got so much in my head I dont know what to ask, any info will be great, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by J&E Aruba Or Bust View Post
    Hello I'm new to the forum. Well as of yesterday I found out I will be transfering to Aruba with my work very soon. I guess I just would like some general info on living in Aruba or on a island, Im from Florida so weather should be about the same. Also I would want to get a dog, is there places there? Is it a nice safe place to live? I got so much in my head I dont know what to ask, any info will be great, thank you.
    Ok most of us hate you already,getting a transfer to Aruba,who do you work for ,do they need help?Now to your questions,weather always great,you can adopt a dog at the shelter,Aruba has a great animal rescue program,Aruba is one of the safest islands.You will love the people and the many great restaurants.If your company needs help keep me in mind.

Haha yah everyone has said im lucky to transfer to Aruba, its very exciting. Does anyone know about moving a car to the island, i should say are you able to move a car that you still make payments on here in the states? What about cable and internet is it easy to get, and how much we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by J&E Aruba Or Bust View Post
    Haha yah everyone has said im lucky to transfer to Aruba, its very exciting. Does anyone know about moving a car to the island, i should say are you able to move a car that you still make payments on here in the states? What about cable and internet is it easy to get, and how much we talking?
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/shipping%20car.html

connecting to electricity/water/cable tv/internet

When I shipped my car here - they needed the title - so I would say "no payments in the US" - unless it's a home equity loan.

Very costly to ship here - but there are quality and avail. of stuff here since it is a small island....

So I'd consider shipping some stuff here - it you can swing it.

Some addtional excellent information:
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/moving+to+aruba.html Moving to Aruba