Aruba Beach

Thread: If you are looking for property and help with moving to Aruba

If you are looking for property and help with moving to Aruba

The best service on the Island comes from Aruba Living Today they are full service Randolph Arends, Property Mediator will not leave any thing undone. He knows the ins and outs of all the processes. He is also responsive to call and emails, getting back to you as quick as possible He can be reached at www.livingtoday.aw We are very happy we found him I just wish it was sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by levans1761 View Post
    The best service on the Island comes from Aruba Living Today they are full service Randolph Arends, Property Mediator will not leave any thing undone. He knows the ins and outs of all the processes. He is also responsive to call and emails, getting back to you as quick as possible He can be reached at www.livingtoday.aw We are very happy we found him I just wish it was sooner.

Are you recommending your own service?

Aruba since 1979
    the original poster is recommending someone he or she used.
    self promotion is not allowed on this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by vincep View Post
    Are you recommending your own service?

i was fond of Randolph also until stuff hit fence and i figured out hard way he is not trustworthy at all.freezer he piled up on as a favor for $300[1999 year ] died right on spot, awning leaked right after we bought house and few other things cost us plenty more we supposed to pay.just sharing my experience.