Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information about buying in Aruba??

Information about buying in Aruba??

We are trying to get aprx costs of bills,taxes,insurance,etc..? how do we find a good property manager ? we will want to rent out our home while we are not there, do you have any idea how we go about renting, such as listings,etc..? Thank you

Thank you very much for your reply. I am looking for as much information as I can. I think I have the financial information down but Now trying to find out what it costs for property manager, cleaning,pool cleaning,electric,water ? and how to go about renting for weeks we are not there. also insurance, what is expected, such as fire, renting out to others,etc.... I did send message to one property manager but I would prefer some referrals from other people who own and rent their homes out. So I can find someone trustworthy.

MissBehavin,

The fellow who looks after my shack when I'm not here does a great job. PM me and I will forward his info to you. You may know of him already but I can give him a solid recommendation.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

I just completed my new home in Gold Coast, email me with your questions I can give you lots of names / references / experiences.
    steventford@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by MISSBEHAVIN View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply. I am looking for as much information as I can. I think I have the financial information down but Now trying to find out what it costs for property manager, cleaning,pool cleaning,electric,water ? and how to go about renting for weeks we are not there. also insurance, what is expected, such as fire, renting out to others,etc.... I did send message to one property manager but I would prefer some referrals from other people who own and rent their homes out. So I can find someone trustworthy.
    If you get the information, could you drop me some estimates? I've been looking at a couple properties and wondering if I can cover most of my investment via rentals when I'm not down there.

Information about buying in Aruba??

Hi, I just recently bought a home.I'm so glad I didn't build. I would definitely contact some notary's in Oranjestad they could help with some of your questions .
    Rick

http://www.arubavacationgetaway.com

Property Manager

Hi i have some property in Aruba and I have a property manager that does a outstanding JOB. As a matter of fact this guy does every thing from painting, electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning, ect.. And he has the right contacts in Aruba to get things done. So if you are interested PM me and I will give you his e-mail address and phone number.

ArubaAruba, are you using Albert? I am curious because we just hired him for our property manager.

Property Managers

I work with many brides who rent villas and through them I meet the property managers. There is one who stands out from all the rest who devotes his time to making sure the guests feel at home. After their wedding I do a write up in the local paper and I have to add everyone loves this Property Manager named Aaron who is a local on the island and is a handy man as well. I personally know of a few that if I had to rent my home I would stay far and clear of.
    I guess you just have to have a referral of others and don't trust the first one you see, be open and tell them your expectations, you have spent a pretty penny of paradise and want your clientele happy with your villa.
    Have a great day and thanks for reading
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast