Aruba Beach

Thread: Interested in living in Aruba

Interested in living in Aruba

I live in Russia and I'm interested in how people live in Aruba.
    I speak English bad, so I'm looking for a patient companion, who would be interested in the life of people in Russia, it is desirable that the interviewee worked as a programmer, keen on basketball and told me about the life of the people in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum.

i am unclear as to whether you are interested in interviewing an aruban person or interested in relocating to aruba.

you you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by SergeClause View Post
    I live in Russia and I'm interested in how people live in Aruba.
    I speak English bad, so I'm looking for a patient companion, who would be interested in the life of people in Russia, it is desirable that the interviewee worked as a programmer, keen on basketball and told me about the life of the people in Aruba.

Andrea, hi!
    I was offered a job in Aruba. In September or October 2012 I will have a test on programming and spoken English. But before this test I want to know especially the lives of people in Aruba.
    For example, there is public transportation in Aruba - buses, trolley buses - and to what hours they go at night. Are there taxis in Aruba? What is the cost of travel by day and night? For example, how much will it cost traveling by taxi from the airport to Baby beach at night? There were cases of robbery and murder of the passengers? In Moscow there is any. I am interested in everything.

Aruba since 1979
    visit the category of GETTING AROUND ARUBA

also too www.arubus.com

and taxi fares
    click this link NEW TAXI rates effective Sept 1 2009

approx $35 for taxi airport to san nick , maybe a few more dollars into baby beach. surcharge for late evening, sundays and holidays.

crime is low on aruba.
    but, crime exists.
    take the same precautions as you would at home.

QUOTE=SergeClause;227993]Andrea, hi!
    I was offered a job in Aruba. In September or October 2012 I will have a test on programming and spoken English. But before this test I want to know especially the lives of people in Aruba.
    For example, there is public transportation in Aruba - buses, trolley buses - and to what hours they go at night. Are there taxis in Aruba? What is the cost of travel by day and night? For example, how much will it cost traveling by taxi from the airport to Baby beach at night? There were cases of robbery and murder of the passengers? In Moscow there is any. I am interested in everything.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-28-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Andrea, thank you!

Where can I find out the cost of housing and rental cars? In Russia, the cost of rental housing is high, especially in Moscow.

Hi Sergey.I just sent to you via private message my e-mail.Originally i am from Russia too and if you have any complications to understand anything you could always e-mail to me otherwise Andrea is the best for any questions about Aruba and more.Yefim

Fima, hi!
    Thank you! I sent you a letter, waiting for a response.

i never got your letter.you could send me pm with your phone number and i will call to you

Kind regards from countryman

Hello Sergey,

there is too much to share in a few forum threads. I'm Russian and I have a vacation home on Aruba, have been coming to the island for 10+ years, amazing place!
    Please send me a private message and I'll give you my skype name and/or email so we can chat when we have a chance, time zones permitting.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,
    Vlad.

Aruba does not really play basketball???