Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jobs in Aruba

At one time there was gardening done. You might want to factor in the extremely high cost of water that would be required in this arid environment. Are you considering this as a commrcial operation or for your own use and consumption?

large scale gardening in aruba

growbiointensive dot org

I'm starting a bio-intensive minifarm in south Texas as we speak on 20 acres of donated land. I'd like to do a similar project in Aruba. It takes many years for this to become financially productive, especially with the soil in Aruba. I would have to work with Otmar E. Oduber, Minister of Tourism, Transportation and Labor, and will be contacting him soon. In Aruba I'll have to purify my own water to make it feasible, or drill a well if possible. Look at the website above to see the "method".

I am also an aviation professional. I'm interested in starting an aviation maintenance college to educate Arubans so they can work for the airlines as licensed mechanics. A flight school would be nice too.

As you know Aruba normally doesn't allow permanent immigration to the island unless it benefits the people of Aruba.

I'm thinking commercial. This method of biointensive minifarming starts out slow in a poor soil environment but picks up steam over a few years.

commercial eventually

Commercial. I'd like to move the whole family to the island. Biointensive minifarming starts slow when the soil is poor. Over time it becomes productive. It is a long term commitment type of thing. I'd have to sell the government on the method. Ecology Action has the best information.

Any progress with this? I sent you a PM but not sure you received it.

How can i find job in Aruba?

I NEED HELP!!!
    Hi, me and my brother looking a for a job in Aruba. Bout of as have experience working on cruise ship and we want to move there. I have been there manu times and the place itís looking like paradise. For any ideas and suggestion please write. THANKS

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.arubachamber.com/relocation.htm

It is almost impossible if you are not an Aruban or Dutch citizen. Knowing Dutch, Spanish, Papiamento and English are usually the requirements.

welcome to the aruba.com forum

Andrea, do you feel like you are repeating yourself lately?? ;~}

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha yes

Some time I don't understand we been going to Aruba often and every time we talk with the waitress they are comming from Jamaica, Cuba,Vietamen,German ,ect They seen to have any problem to get in Why is so hard for Usa people and Canadien people .Just my two cent ginette

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast