Aruba Beach

Thread: Long term rent for January, 2012

Smile Long term rent for January, 2012

Hi

My name is David Toussaint and I知 from Canada. I知 looking about your long term rent for January 2012.

I will have studied at Aureus University School of Medicine for one and a half years and I need to stay somewhere during all this time (1.5 years).

I come in Aruba for 1 week at the end of November, 2011 and I will appreciate if someone can provide me informations where I can live (around $400-700 / month) or where I can find a pension.

Thank you for your time!

Enz
    You might look into Blue Village. Lots of students stay there as it's close enough that you can walk from there to the school.
    http://www.arubabluevillage.com/

I know of a great realtor that can help you find something. She is great, very helpful. PM or i can post it here too...

Aruba since 1979
    luv will you pm him?
    he is a new member and does not have PMmming privileges yet.

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    I know of a great realtor that can help you find something. She is great, very helpful. PM or i can post it here too...

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum david.

please too check with the medical school. the medical school should have contacts and suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaint23 View Post
    Hi

My name is David Toussaint and I知 from Canada. I知 looking about your long term rent for January 2012.

I will have studied at Aureus University School of Medicine for one and a half years and I need to stay somewhere during all this time (1.5 years).

I come in Aruba for 1 week at the end of November, 2011 and I will appreciate if someone can provide me informations where I can live (around $400-700 / month) or where I can find a pension.

Thank you for your time!

sure can!

Thanks a lot everybody ! It helps to get informations by people who have lived on Aruba for a long. My medical school suggested me some places, but I would like to rent something on my own less expensive. Also, I will come to Aruba (around November 27th) to find a appartment, maybe can I find in local classified ads? Grocery? Other ideas? A++

David,
    You can try www.4salearuba.com for classified ads.

Kathy