Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking to Invest in Aruba

Looking to Invest in Aruba

Hello, my wife and I just returned from a vacation in Aruba and are thinking of investing in a condominium project called Acqua. Does anyone have any advice as to how easily it will be to rent it out once completed? thank you

There are many condo projects going up and there will be much competition. Depending on the price I would buy a place knowing that you ccan afford it in case you do not rent it out often. Those agents use renting as a way to get many people to invest. The Oceana project (near Chalet Swiss on eagle beach) are very expensive and they have a website already set up with units for rent maybe that will give you an idea. i think those units are about 400,000 and up now. Be careful and good luck

Thank you very much-I appreciate your help

Dear All ,

my name is Biserna Mirco and I am planning to move from Italy to Aruba to open an italian artisanal ice cream shop .
    I would like to know if are available good spots to rent in the high traffic area .
    We are planning to come in October but would like to know in advance if is possible the best locations to visit for our business .
    We are thinking to start with a small shop or corner inside the mall ( 35 / 40Mq ) and we would like to know the possible locations and cost for the montly fee .
    I will wait your suggestions and hope to meet you personally soon .

Sincerely ,

Biserna Mirco
    Il Gelataio italiano
    pisuk1999@hotmail.com
    Last edited by pisuk1999@hotmail.com; 08-11-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: business

Dear Sirs ,

my name is Biserna Mirco and I am planning to move from Italy to Aruba to open an italian artisanal ice cream shop .
    I would like to know if are available good spots to rent in the high traffic area .
    We are planning to come in October but would like to know in advance if is possible the best locations to visit for our business .
    We are thinking to start with a small shop or corner inside the mall ( 35 / 40Mq ) and we would like to know the possible locations and cost for the montly fee .
    I will wait your suggestions and hope to meet you personally soon .

Sincerely ,

Biserna Mirco
    Il Gelataio italiano
    pisuk1999@hotmail.com