Aruba Beach

Thread: Mental Health Jobs in Aruba?

Red face Mental Health Jobs in Aruba?

I was looking around to see about various types of jobs in Aruba. I've been looking over some real estate and was seriously contemplating a move.

My main question is: does anyone know of any mental health counseling / therapy oriented jobs in Aruba? I have a Master's degree currently and am working toward a full New York State license in counseling (LMHC).

What are the types of jobs out there for my field (if any)? What are the requirements and salary ranges?

Thank you,

Kevin Dame

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i have no real answer for you, except to advise you to contact the Oduber Hospital mental health dept and ask their advice.
    i would expect the answer would be that they welcome arubans and dutch. all others, probably close to being impossible.
    you may want to inquire about clinical rotations/externships as a volunteer.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by KDAME84 View Post
    I was looking around to see about various types of jobs in Aruba. I've been looking over some real estate and was seriously contemplating a move.

My main question is: does anyone know of any mental health counseling / therapy oriented jobs in Aruba? I have a Master's degree currently and am working toward a full New York State license in counseling (LMHC).

What are the types of jobs out there for my field (if any)? What are the requirements and salary ranges?

Thank you,

Kevin Dame

I'm sure I could be a full time job for a professional therapist.