Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorized Scooter

Sports betting= Holiday inn watching the games= Busters Best happy hour= Bavaria

Help Need scooter mechanic

I have a red Hilux 2008 bike 150cc and it is not starting. I charged the battery and do not know why its not work. The other day I also noticed that there was a leak in one of the tubes connecting the gas to the engine. I would really like to get this problem fixed asap since I am going to be leaving the island soon and want to sell my bike.

If you are a mechanic and or if you know someone who can help could you please call me 749-1395 Michelle.

Thanks for your help!

Sports betting= Holiday inn watching the games= Busters Best happy hour= Bavaria
    Hi guys thought yall might know more then me. I have a question do any of you know a scooter mechanic? I have a hulix 2008 150cc and its not starting. My old mechanics number is no longer in service and I don't know who else to call. Any suggestions? Also, if you are or know one my number is 749-1395 Thanks for your help!

Michelle

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    There is a Scooter shop with work shop in Dakota (Scooter Plan).
    The address is Banzinstraat 5 in Dakoto. It is the side road between Shabby Chick and the big orange book store. Their number is 583 5830.
    I am sure they can fix it quickly.

Carsten

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Ditto
    Last edited by Schnauzerjoy; 01-18-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Yeah I actually just called them and they are picking up my scooter right now. Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12