Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Move to Aruba without work?

Move to Aruba without work?

Hi all, this is a future plan however I was wondering where we'd stand. We live in the uk and have several properties that we rent out. This would give us a substantial income to live without having to work. Our plan over the next five yrs is to invest in more rental properties in the uk so the question is if we could prove that we can live and survive in Aruba without work is this a possibility?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/perm...residency.html
    spend much time reading these tagged threads as well as looking for more to read in this category.
    also too, contact aruba's DIMAS (dept of immigrations)

immigration rules change, so what you find out today may be very different than the rules of tomorrow or 5 yrs from now.
    QUOTE=MrsLancaster2B;227256]Hi all, this is a future plan however I was wondering where we'd stand. We live in the uk and have several properties that we rent out. This would give us a substantial income to live without having to work. Our plan over the next five yrs is to invest in more rental properties in the uk so the question is if we could prove that we can live and survive in Aruba without work is this a possibility?[/QUOTE]

as it stands today if you have in Aruba bank 50 000 fl and will show on your tax return for previous year income from rentals in UK you,ll be permitted.We intend to do exact same in 2014 and i am checking quiet often rules.For today it is actual