Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving to Aruba

Andrew Stanton

Re: Moving to Aruba

Ed ... I just checked out the website and unfortunately they don't have any openings in Aruba for anyone in the computer field such as myself . Thanks for the heads up though.

rohan_sule

Re: Moving to Aruba

hi Paige

even im moving to valero refinery for 3yrs. i m from india. lot of my douts got cleared beacuse of ur post "Moving to Aruba". thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Hey Paige,
    I am an Aruban, and I just completed my internship at Valero Aruba Refinery. Most probably you and your husband will get a house in "the colony", near the refinery, the refinery will fix that for you. (Almost)All the americans that come here to work in the refinery, get a house in the colony. You will love it there, the view from most of the houses are really beautiful, most of them overlooking rodgers beach and/ or baby beach. If you have any other questions, you can mail me, no problem! And Andrew, if you want a job at Valero, so you can move to Aruba, check out valero.com, and click on "work at valero". You never know, you might get lucky! I know that the IT department at the Aruba Refinery needs a LOT of help, so go ahead and try your luck!
    See you araound, dude!
    Take care Paige!
    Ed

Hallo
    I will get a job in valero refinery in Aruba and i have some questions, can i have your email?
    thanks
    Diana

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaEngi View Post
    Hallo
    I will get a job in valero refinery in Aruba and i have some questions, can i have your email?
    thanks
    Diana
    Diana, you replied to a post from 01-27-2006. I am not sure that "Ed" will respond. You may wish to start a new thread with your specific questions.

Aruba Lovin'

Hello this is me Carmen I would like to spend lot of time in aruba because I feel so happy when I go there,but I feel sad when it's time to say goodbye Happy life happy island .....If someone help me please I want to move to aruba soon and study Tourism
    I know that I need some importants applications to stay there and study
    I'm from Venezuela and I love my country but I need to stay far away the problems that we have here!!! politics and other so please help me to prepare all the application I need to move to Aruba....
    Aruba is the best place for vacation or live.... I love aruban people
    Ayo dushi....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123