Aruba Beach

Thread: Moving to Aruba from Canada

Cool Moving to Aruba from Canada

Hi. I own my own business and my family and I are thinking of moving to Aruba. What are the first steps to take since I know moving from 1 country to another is not easy. I would sell everything I own here in Canada and would start fresh in Aruba but will carry on my business there so do not need a job. My wife also works with me and we have 2 kids (3 and 6). Who should we contact to get more info, etc....
    Thank you

You need to read as it is not that easy to be allowed to move in Aruba....

http://www.arubarealestate.com/relocation/

moving to Aruba from Canada

You can apply a permit for ,, renteniervergunning,, Your family can apply then for ,, gezinshereniging ,, .
    That means you and your family have a no working (retiring) permit in Aruba.
    You must have a decent place to stay and have more earnings then
    Afl 100.000 a year. you can find more info at www.dimasaruba.com or www.overheid.aw only most pages are in Dutch or Papiamento.
    If you follow the steps it`s not so hard as it seems, it is work but dueable.

Cool Moving to Aruba

Thanks for you info - aia do not read Dutch or other, just English, French and Italian. We are on vacation in Aruba from May 10 to the 20th 2009. Is there a place where I can go to get more info on moving from Canada.

You can make an appointment at http://www.dimasaruba.com/index.php?...d=71&Itemid=96 but they are fully booked untill 28 may. There are also companies specialized in this matter.
    If you send me an email to info@arubahomeaway.com I can give you an emailadress and phone number.
    Last edited by arubahomeaway; 04-19-2009 at 01:19 PM.