Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Moving in Two Weeks!

Thank you for posting this blog
    How exciting living in Aruba

I love your blog and am now following it and living vicariously through you. I look forward to ongoing updates.

Hi Tammy,
    I am a new member as of today and I have read your blog about moving to Aruba.. it was great to read, I really enjoyed it. I am also thinking of relocating to Aruba and wanted to contact you to see how things are now, and how you have all settled .. there are so many questions I want to ask you

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the Aruba.com community forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba Ariba View Post
    Hi Tammy,
    I am a new member as of today and I have read your blog about moving to Aruba.. it was great to read, I really enjoyed it. I am also thinking of relocating to Aruba and wanted to contact you to see how things are now, and how you have all settled .. there are so many questions I want to ask you

Carnaval review from a first timer - great perspective and awesome pictures https://zislandlife.wordpress.com/
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Been following this blog for a while now. Did anyone see what they paid for a return trip to the States? Incredible prices...

Hi, I've been reading your blog and it is great. My husband and I are making settlement next week on a condo and we plan to spend winters(Jan-March) there. Since he can work from anywhere, he will be working. I want to do volunteer work while we are there-especially while he is working. I read your blog about your volunteer work and wanted to find out what I can do and how I go about getting involved. I retired July 2016(in NJ you can retire at 55 without penalty) after 32 years of teaching. I taught elementary special education for 30 years and a variety of ages (special education) for two years before that, so I'd love to work with kids, especially the little ones. Can you guide me in the right direction? Thanks, Robin

Hi Tammy!! Hope that all is going well with your time on Aruba, especially as you go into the summer vacation period. I don't know if you heard about this site called, "Women Who Live On Rocks." It's a site with blogs from women who have made the move to islands in the Caribbean, Africa, the Pacific etc. After reading your blog I figured that yours would be a good fit. So far there are only two bloggers posting from Aruba. Here is the link:

http://womenwholiveonrocks.com/

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just stumbled on this blog. Absolutely love it. Its informative plus funny. Will definitely follow it!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234