Aruba Beach

Thread: must find partner to sponsor me to come work...any help????

must find partner to sponsor me to come work...any help????

I have been informed that to come work in Aruba i must find someone to partner with. I am having a hard time on this subject...who am i to call? What should i expect when trying to find partner? and does anyone know best way to find someone or business??? Pls help!

The only thing I would suggest is that if your skills line up with a hotel - go to their websites and see what they have available. Perhaps call them and see if someone can answer your questions on the topic.

If sponsorship is like I think it is in other companies - it is a pricey, risky thing from the sponsor's side.

Good Luck!

opening a business

I have an idea for a business but after reading all the threads it appears I will need to find an Aruban or Dutch partner and they will heve to have 51% ownership. Is that correct? How would I find this type of situation with a local without the possibility of getting repped off?

well i am in business for myself and have been accepted by a hotel to be able to do my specific work in aruba with them...i heard if i am under contract with them i do not need a partnership..is this true??? this is m dream coming true so i will do all i can to make it happen.....any help is appreciated

Are you under an "employment contract" which is standard here for hiring an employee or a "independent contractor" meaning that they can release you from the contract at any time and are not an "employee" of the company. I would think that your best source of information about working permits and what your relationship w/ the hotel would be the hotel. Can you contact HR or relocation services there?

good idea thank you....As far as the cost..who ever would decide to partner with me i would out of pocket any cost to them. This is my dream coming true and have been working on it for awhile now...i cant let this part of it stop me...thanks so much and when i move there i will come adopt one of your kitties