Aruba Beach

Thread: New Condos

New Condos

Anyone,
    Am here in Aruba looking at condos. Earlier this year there was chat about some new condos in the Tanki Flip area, and being somewhat reasonable. Can anyone refresh me as to where these are?
    RonR

Sounds like you may be referring to Totolica Residences. Their site appears to be offline at the moment, but there is a thread here, and some additional information available here and here.

Totolica is a family residential area. Definately not a frills and chills place. Aski for the space planing since it is representative of construction in Holland.

Best luck]

be well
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by ronr View Post
    Anyone,
    Am here in Aruba looking at condos. Earlier this year there was chat about some new condos in the Tanki Flip area, and being somewhat reasonable. Can anyone refresh me as to where these are?
    RonR

new condos

All,
    Thanks for the update. I had seen those advertised but wsn't sure if those were the ones. Thanks for the tip, too. There's a lot to know about buying property, I'm finding out.
    Ron

If you are looking for a townhouse style please email me at lmkrantz@hotmail.com for details.

Totlica family residences

Does anyone have any personall information about this housing complex? We re thinking about buying one and am looking for other imputs from other people in the know. Email me at Jonespizzaandpub@msn.com
    Thank you
    Carl

Totolica

I am in Aruba now and looked at these today...but only from outside...model not open but looked in the window and went into construction offices in the other half. Only one duplex (the model) built so far but others going up...184 units total I think ...duplexes and quads.

Roads are in but the main entrance is on dirt road. They are just north of Tanki Flip circle and west off 2A/B...south of NAPA store. Have no idea what the street name is. Near Shaba shopping "mall" in an area of locals housing. Looks like they are mostly designed for relatively cheap housing for locals. Was a golf course there years ago a guy said. I'm a first time visitor so I have no idea abut the area, etc. or what to compare it to. I had time to kill so found it by guessing... their brochure wasn't much help and web site is down.

They are small and simple, but new and nice. Duplex can have optional pool on side like the model but not the quads. If complex is eventually built out it might be a nice place...and it's only 5 minutes east of Eagle Beach.

Here's a good video that looks like it was shot at model:
    http://vimeo.com/7158197

Several Aruba real estate companies have info on them. Do web search for more info... these are just my observations.

Aruba since 1979
    your reply in this thread is one of the reasons we do not discard old posts.

we had looked at these residences/site a couple of years ago when they were just a clearing in the dirt.

After few years passed and still only model built. I would not invest any money into this as it looks like things will never move along. Be very careful.