Aruba Beach

Thread: Noord

Noord

Hello everyone..

i am considering to buy a place in the area Noord, but i am unfamiliar with the areas inside Noord.
    Can anyone give me some advice on what areas inside noord is safe and affordable?
    I would , of course like to be near Palm Beach, which is why i am choosing the area in Noord.

I have heard of areas such as Esmeralda, Gold Coast Villas ,Malmok and Bakval.....but these places are already getting very expensive!

Thank you for your help!

Here are a few:

Gasparito, San Miguel, Washington, Bubali, Koyari are located where the Bucaneer & Gasparito resturants are. These are about 5 minute to either beach. Our house is in this area.

Another area that is nice is behind the Texaco station at the round-a-bout by the hospital. I don't know the names of the areas in there, but would include Saskiweg (by Black Hog).

There is also a lot of new development by Madamn Janette - Cunucu
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

My in-laws have a condo in Rooi Santo which is little inland but not too far from Palm Beach. Nice area, still developing and not overly expensive.

The areas mentioned above are all very nice and just far enough outside the "prime" areas to still be affordable. (relatively speaking)

Best of luck with your house hunting!

I presume you mean 5 min drive to the beach, correct? Can you walk to the beach from these areas or is it too far and you'd really need a car.

Sorry, my 5 min question was meant to follow on to this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Karen View Post
    Here are a few:

Gasparito, San Miguel, Washington, Bubali, Koyari are located where the Bucaneer & Gasparito resturants are. These are about 5 minute to either beach. Our house is in this area.

Another area that is nice is behind the Texaco station at the round-a-bout by the hospital. I don't know the names of the areas in there, but would include Saskiweg (by Black Hog).

There is also a lot of new development by Madamn Janette - Cunucu

5 minute drive to Eagle or Palm beach. We usually go to Arashi beach which takes about 10 minute (by car).
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Here are a couple of sites that may be helpful as you're scouting different areas:

ArubaMaps Demo

WikiMapia Aruba
    (HINT - use the "View" option in the upper-left to change to "Terrain" to more easily locate the place you are looking for, then switch back to the satellite map)

thank you

thanks for the advice, will look into these areas on the estate agents website!