Aruba Beach

Thread: Planning to Move to Aruba

Smile Planning to Move to Aruba

Hello, fellow friend of Aruba. I would like to contact people who already live there, locals or immigrants. I would like to move there with my family and invest. Naturally I have a lot of questions like where to live, what investment opportunities are available, what life is like there, crime, pollution, quality of life, &c. I've only been there twice and only to spend the day, but my wife and family have spent weeks at different times and loved it. I realise that visiting and living are two different things. I suppose, most of all, I should like to make friends there and have a welcoming committee upon arrival. Basically I'm an unpublished writer who will keep on writing there, but who realises the need to set up some sort of investment. I speak five languages and have excellent knowledge of two ancient ones, so that teaching might be fun. Thank you for your attention. All the best, Fabiusmaximus.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/perm...residency.html
    check out the above tagged threads
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

welcome to the forum.

Thanks, Yefim. Are you living in Aruba now?

Not yet.we are trying to move by 2014 but for now we are coming 12/13/12 for 12 days to put some furniture to house.

hi all ı need help

ı wanna move to aruba.but ı need work and resıdence permıt.to take them ın legal way ı need aruban employer as person or as a company.ı have lawyer there he waıts for my answer.when ı have smone who can be my employer or help me my lawyer wıll start to do my legal thıngs.ıs there anyone who can help me .ı need also partnershıp ıs there any company whıch works as a partnershıp.ı can also pay extra money ıf smone accept to be my employer or smthıng else.good luck to all people
    Last edited by saldiray; 07-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

check out these tagged threads
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/jobs.html

Quote Originally Posted by saldiray View Post
    ı wanna move to aruba.but ı need work and resıdence permıt.to take them ın legal way ı need aruban employer as person or as a company.ı have lawyer there he waıts for my answer.when ı have smone who can be my employer or help me my lawyer wıll start to do my legal thıngs.ıs there anyone who can help me .ı need also partnershıp ıs there any company whıch works as a partnershıp.ı can also pay extra money ıf smone accept to be my employer or smthıng else.good luck to all people

hi all ı want to move to aruba but to move there ı need resıdence and work permıt.to take them ın legal way ı need aruban employer as a person or as a company.ı have lawyer ın aruba she waıts for my answer.when ı have aruban employer she wıll start to do my legal thıngs. do u know somone or some company who can help me.ıs there any company ın aruba whıch works as a partnershıp company. ı really need help ıf u gıve some ınformatıon ı am glad.see u soon bye