Aruba Beach

Thread: Pool Installation In Aruba

Pool Installation In Aruba

Hi,

I am new to this forum but my family and I have been traveling to Aruba for almost 10 years now. We own timeshare, but are currently involved in the process of purchasing a home on the Island in the Esmerelda neighborhood. A couple of the homes we are looking at do not have pools.

I would like to know if anyone has any information on local contractors who do pool installations. Any advice would be appreciated (websites, general prices, etc.) Thank you guys.

Howdy, We had a pool installed and it was with Willy Pools. Very nice and I believe is the largest pool company on the island!! Highly respected.

Took me a while to find their website when I went looking before, so here it is: www.willyspoolsnv.com

Thank you my friend, that website is informative.

One question if you don't mind me asking: What kind of pool did you get? Dimensions? Ballpark costs? Upkeep? Etc?

Thanks again.

Not sure if that last question was directed to me, but I didn't actually use their services. As I was researching potential properties I was curious, as you are, as to what it would cost to put in a pool if the property I found did not have one. While I was researching I found that website.

To date I haven't found the right piece of real estate, pool or no pool.

Pool

We just got a quote from them in mid March. A 7m x 4 M pool with a surface area of 28.0 sq meters was 37,800 florins. Excavation was exta. That includes tiles, seating,installation, Electrical, interior finish, pool coping, ladder and handrail and circulation and filter equipment. Hope this helps. That is any free from shape you choose.