Aruba Beach

Thread: Pre natal Care in Aruba

Question Pre natal Care in Aruba

Hi all,

My husband was relocated to Aruba some time back and I have been researching pre natal health care options there without much luck. I will be five months pregnant when I get there and will be giving birth there. Does anyone have any advice or tips of the options that are available? Any good or bad experiences? People to see or people to avoid!? HELP!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Maybe someone on the island will churp in and give ya some good info. Many have raved about their care at the hospital if that helps at all.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Any Aruba beach...
    I was hoping the same as Cindy. What I can say though is I am pretty sure with the number of babies born on the island each year they pretty much know what they are doing.

A friend's Mom had sinus surgery at the hospital on the island this week and has had no complications. Having been through the same surgery I can say it is a specialized skill.

Eagle Beach
    We have many Aruban friends who have had babies and all seem very satisfied with the care they received. Some have backgrounds from the Netherlands or the USA.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

I don't know much about pre-natal but will tell you the gynos here are ALWAYS busy. PM me and I can send you some name and # of some of them here.

My wife had 2 babies here, the 1st one with Gyno Ho Kan You and the 2nd one with verloskundige E Croes & S Tromp (+2975824484). The prenatal healt care is very good on Aruba.

Renaissance Hotel, Baby Beach
    I do not know about prenatal, but if you need local people to verify, I have lots of friends that I trust in Aruba to help you out.