pier

Thread: Real estate in Seroe Colorado

Real estate in Seroe Colorado

I have a number of Aruban Real Estate websites bookmarked and check them fairly frequently. I have also called a couple of places to get a feel for the agents with mixed results.

I would love to find a place in the Seroe Colorado area, even if it needs some work. If anyone could direct me to properties or contacts that are willing to help me find a place there and not try to push me into something I don't want, please let me know.
    Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    have you looked at any of the homes in the "colony section"?.
    paul and i took a look around there last week and were very impressed with the way the place is coming back to life.
    in 10 yrs, that place will be a gem.
    the folks that are buying the run down abandoned houses are taking time and great care in their rehab.

I haven't been able to finding listings for there and every agent thinks I should look around the gold course. I really don't want to wait much longer as the prices are going to go up as more people fix the places up.

I regularly check the website CASNAN Real Estate as their site is similar to a MLS here in North America. View the properties by area and you can get a feel for the prices, amenities etc. The real estate market in Aruba is fairly slow, some listings have been posted for well over a year. Agents always have tourists contact them for information without the result of a sale in most cases, that may be why you are not getting answers promptly. Good luck in your search, Sero Colorado is a very nice area.
    Patti P
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by Patti P View Post
    Agents always have tourists contact them for information without the result of a sale in most cases, that may be why you are not getting answers promptly. Good luck in your search, Sero Colorado is a very nice area.
    The problems have more to do with them trying to put me near the high rise area, or "close to other Americans." If I wanted that, I wouldn't be looking to buy a place in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    chadd try private messaging LIZZARDO she knows realtors on island and might be able to suggest one that will direct you to what you and your wife want.