Aruba Beach

Thread: Reliable Gardner for Monthly Service

Reliable Gardner for Monthly Service

Can anyone recommend a gardner / landscaper who can provide once per month service which would include picking weeds, trimming several small palm trees when needed, and hauling away the debris from my home in Noord?

Regards,

Aruba since 1979
    david , have you looked into "fanastic gardens?" i have seen their vehicles at numerous homes and businesses, including the lacabana.

Hi Andrea, I sent them an email yesterday and waiting for their response.

I need to find an Honest and trustworthy gardener. My current one, which I just fired today, billed me for work he did not even perform. He said he performed gardening chores on my house twice per month for the last two months. My only issue, he never performed those duties. The reason why I know this is the fact that I have four security cameras at my property and I know when someone is there or not. It is a shame that there are some people out there that will try and take advantage of someone who is not there on a regular basis. In the long run, he lost and hopefully my property manager will also not use him again for all of his properties.

Aruba since 1979
    that is TERRIBLE.
    it is shameful that some people/businesses stoop to thievery.

sorry for your troubles

i hope that you can find a reputable and honest gardener

you may also want to use the private message feature on this forum and contact: SUGAR BillstellaR Aquaman ...and ask them who they recommend.
    they all have homes, Aquaman and BillstellaR are both part time and Sugar is full time.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    Hi Andrea, I sent them an email yesterday and waiting for their response.

I need to find an Honest and trustworthy gardener. My current one, which I just fired today, billed me for work he did not even perform. He said he performed gardening chores on my house twice per month for the last two months. My only issue, he never performed those duties. The reason why I know this is the fact that I have four security cameras at my property and I know when someone is there or not. It is a shame that there are some people out there that will try and take advantage of someone who is not there on a regular basis. In the long run, he lost and hopefully my property manager will also not use him again for all of his properties.

I had problems previously with a Gardener. I don't live on the island and from reports it was difficult to know whether the guy was actually even coming over and doing the work agreed. BillStellaR recommended someone to me who has been reliable, honest and even tells me the days in advance he will be coming to the property. I would thoroughly recommend him from his performance over the past 18 months or so.

PM Bill for the details (don't want to steal his thunder !!). If you get no reply get back to me and I will happily see if the gardener has any capacity for extra customers...

Cheers

Thanks Elephant Guy. I already have one estimate from Fantastic Gardens and I am waiting for one additional estimate. Hopefully, the gardner you are going to recommend is not the person that I just fired... His first name begins with a "R" and the initials for his company is "BG". I already passed his full name to several homeowners that I know so that can avoid this company if they so decide.

If it was not for my security cameras, this guy would still be ripping me off. If he was ripping me off, it is safe to assume that he is doing the same thing to other home owner's that are not full time residents. My only disappointment is that my property manager is making excuses for this guy and will not fire him for his other properties.

Regards,

Are you still looking? Have someone if you need another name....
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

I am still looking. If you can PM your recommendation that would be great.