Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: residence minimum income requirements to change

Aruba since 1979
    Kathy/AKA Sugar wrote this:Not sure. I know that I need 100,000 as an individual. My husband is not a resident yet. I will ask that question next week when I go for the interview. They call it "income", however it is really assests or investments, not including real estate.

Kathy
    QUOTE=Noway;206330]We have a house in Norway, rented out on a long term contract. This 'income', together with my wife's pension, will pass the 100.000 Fl/year. Would that work?
    For my self; I'll still have to travel back and fourth for work, will there be any problems with multiple entrances? 8 entrances per year, 25-26 days each time...[/QUOTE]

I am told that one spouse needs to have the income. If a husband has the minimum income, he would just need to sign for his wife.

Have been looking at pictures from Aruba @ google pictures. Seems nice and clean on the pictures. Is this the reality? Or is there a lot of garbage around the areas?

I for one do not believe it is dirtier than any other place I have been.

Driving down the highways of my own county in the U.S. I see as much, if not more garbage. Keep in mind that with the wind in Aruba, everything not tied down becomes airborne.

If you want to see garbage, visit Panama.

Hehehe, Panama? Not again.... Beautiful landscape with garbage nearly everywhere. Pedasi was nice though, but far away from everything. Had 3 weeks there in june, included the Isla Contadora. Won't go back there again.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12