Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Retirement in Aruba

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    but one place i'm intrigued by that i've seen on "house hunters" (i'm addicted to that show), is Savannah, Georgia. are you near there, arubalisa? It just looks beautiful. and also St. Simons Island.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    but one place i'm intrigued by that i've seen on "house hunters" (i'm addicted to that show), is Savannah, Georgia. are you near there, arubalisa? It just looks beautiful. and also St. Simons Island.
    We are getting off topic here , but Savannah is nice however you have to watch what neighborhood. Any of the barrier islands are lovely.

If I hit the lottery I'd certainly move here.

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    Also like i said before in one of my previous posts, If you still need help with finding a good place to live i have an uncle that has his own real estate company if you need i can get you his info so you could contact him. I'm sure he could find you a place according to your taste and with a monthly pay that fits well to your budget.
    rustic - very interested in some real estate listings. Is there a website I can go to see them?

rustic - can you get some information about real estate? Just where to look? I'm in the early stages of thinking about this and don't even know where to begin. Does your uncle have a website?

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    This is the best place to get an overview of all the listings from Aruba Real Estate companies http://www.casnan-real-estate-aruba....ting/index.php

I can also recommend you to contact Miriam Engeln at Century21 ( http://www.arubahouses.com )if you are going to look at houses or have questions, she has helped us a lot when we bought.

Carsten

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the forum "rustic".
    i think it is terrific that an older teen would be so helpful and outgoing.

thank you.

please if you can, and when you have the time, check out other threads and make responses. i am very interested in hearing a young person's perspective and opinions.

most of us here are over 21. i myself am a mere child (not) and have celebrated my 21st birthday over 30 times

welcome aboard rustic and post often.

Thank you Andrea, I'm happy to help would love to let more people know how wonderful this island can be And yes I've read some other threads also

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    Thank you Andrea, I'm happy to help would love to let more people know how wonderful this island can be And yes I've read some other threads also

I haven't been on here in a while so i haven't read any new treaths in a while thank you for letting me know will make sure to come on here more often and look around

Quote Originally Posted by sdlyons91 View Post
    rustic - can you get some information about real estate? Just where to look? I'm in the early stages of thinking about this and don't even know where to begin. Does your uncle have a website?

hello there sdlyons91, My uncle's website is http://www.associatedrealtorsaruba.com/
    and you can reach him at 011 297 588-0040 or for faster contact you can call him at 011 297 593-6318.

Hope it help and don't worry my uncle is a very nice and capable person, I'm very sure you can depend on him to help you the most he can
    If you have any more questions please let me know, I'd be happy to help and inform you of what ever you need to know whenever
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-25-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added 011-297

Thanks so much, Rustic.

I just got back from Aruba, but am planning another trip down there, hopefully next month, so maybe I can meet up with your uncle and talk about some real estate. Thanks for the help!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast