Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Retiring in Aruba?

Highly suggest renting from someone for 3 months once you retire. See how you feel after 3 months and if you get "island fever".

I have also thought about just renting from December to April and keeping my home in PA. I guess we have to wait and see how much money we have when the time comes.
    I'm already starting to get itchy for another visit, honestly we went there for our honeymoon and it's the only island in the Caribbean we have ever been to. We have always just wanted to go back to Aruba. We keep saying we're going to try somewhere else but that hasn't happened. Aruba is so safe and comfortable and happy and the water is so mesmerizing to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by marilynk1 View Post
    I have also thought about just renting from December to April and keeping my home in PA. I guess we have to wait and see how much money we have when the time comes.
    I'm already starting to get itchy for another visit, honestly we went there for our honeymoon and it's the only island in the Caribbean we have ever been to. We have always just wanted to go back to Aruba. We keep saying we're going to try somewhere else but that hasn't happened. Aruba is so safe and comfortable and happy and the water is so mesmerizing to look at.
    If you find something that isn't broke, why try to fix it? We feel the same way you do about Aruba, and at this point wouldn't even consider another island.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12