Aruba Beach

Thread: Rooi Koochi Residence

Rooi Koochi Residence

Does anyone know this residence/area?
    All information is welcome, at this moment we are finding out what the best place is for us.
    Buying a new home or already exisiting one and what is the best location to buy one.
    At this moment we are looking in:
    - Sabana Liber
    - Noord
    - Or ....

Thanks!

Marc,

Rooi Koochi residence is a nice development on a rising piece of land that is located above and to the east of Savaneta. From some of the homes here you can see down to the ocean, with the caveat that the loading terminal for the big oil tankers is to the left. Still, a nice view. The homes seem to be well designed and built. This is at the end of a dirt road, including a climb up a turning road that may or may not be challenging in heavy rains.

When I have a chance, I will put some photos on my blog, perhaps in a couple of days.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Photos on blog

Marc,

I have the photos up of Rooi Koochi residence. They should give you a good idea of the homes there. There is also one under construction in the middle of the development.

Good luck and keep us posted how you make out.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Great, thanks for all the photo's!

Kind Regards, Marc

Hi Marc - we have had a home in Aruba for the past 7 years and recently bought a second one. Both houses are located in a development called Wayaca Residences. many of our friends have either built or bought in this same development. We love it there. I built my first home but bought my second one already built. Building on the Island is stressful if you are doing it long distance and it takes awhile - buying one finished is much easier. PM if you have any more questions or ask here and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have about building or buying a place in aruba....Cheryl