Aruba Beach

Thread: Safe Places to Live?

Safe Places to Live?

Good day to all, I will be joining your beautiful island very soon and would like to know where to live. Whats the safe areas, whats the areas to stay away from when looking for a place. Thanks.......

There is a little bit of info here
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f34/noord-30486/

ok thank you, thats some good areas, but I also want to know the areas to stay away from, you know the not so nice areas to live. Also im open to more areas that are nice to live in. Thanks guys.......

The real estate agents I've talked to have tried to steer me away from some parts of Saveneta and San Nicholas.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Exclamation

In Aruba, few if any areas are physically dangerous to live in.

There might be different theft risks and other variations, but that is it. Then you have a lot of different lifestyle variations etc. as well, which is of course interesting when picking an area to live/buy property in.

It would be wrong to start bashing areas of Aruba here on the forum. It would only insult people living there and it is a subjective evaluation anyway.

My suggestion is, if you have found a nice house/area that you like, then PM some of us who have property here and know most of the island and ask for a personal opinion.

We are a lot of people with properties in the North of the Island and here are also some who live in the south, so you should be able to get good answers.

Just not in the forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy house hunting

Carsten