Aruba Beach

Thread: The School Year

The School Year

A friend of mine and his family may be relocating to Aruba for his job, they have three kids all under the age of eight; they are looking at sending them to the International School as it will follow the American School Curriculum. They wanted to know how the school year runs so that they would know how to schedule trips back to the States or when family and friends come to visit. Any info would be most welcomed.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.isaruba.com/About_isa/school_profile.html

above is the school's website and there is contact information there.

QUOTE=vallond;234511]A friend of mine and his family may be relocating to Aruba for his job, they have three kids all under the age of eight; they are looking at sending them to the International School as it will follow the American School Curriculum. They wanted to know how the school year runs so that they would know how to schedule trips back to the States or when family and friends come to visit. Any info would be most welcomed.[/QUOTE]

hello here,

I had contacted the international school of aruba, and they send me the detailed fee structure and schedule within a day.....u can do the same...

Thanks!! Will pass it on!