Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is the Tanki Flip/Tanki Leendert area of Aruba Decent?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165

    Is the Tanki Flip/Tanki Leendert area of Aruba Decent?

    I've been looking at reasonably prices properties in those two areas. Supposedly that area is only a 8- 10 minute drive to the beaches. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tom and Stanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    My back yard pool
    Posts
    314
    That area is just down the road from me. Area seems to be OK and relatively safe. Of course, any place at any time came be a problem but that area seems OK. . . Not sure how much you want to spend or where you want to be but there is a very large amount of homes for sale at all kinds of prices. . . . . Check with Century 21 across from Linda's Pancakes. They have a good selection and are very helpful. . . .

    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    That area is just down the road from me. Area seems to be OK and relatively safe. Of course, any place at any time came be a problem but that area seems OK. . . Not sure how much you want to spend or where you want to be but there is a very large amount of homes for sale at all kinds of prices. . . . . Check with Century 21 across from Linda's Pancakes. They have a good selection and are very helpful. . . .

    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)
    Are those areas really only 10 minutes away from the beach?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    153
    Yes, only 10 minutes.

  5. #5
    Senior Member charles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Walking the shorelines in the evenings
    Posts
    510
    Hi there,
    I live in that area and can tell you that it is amazingly tranquil and the very best that Aruba has to offer. Anything close to the water is a nightmare - trust me. The North coast is very salty and the electronics in your house will not live well. The Oranjestad (down town) area is not the best place to live for any number of reasons, your sanity being foremost. Tanki Flip/Tanki Leendert is as close as you can get to the middle of the island so this opens up all sorts of advantages for driving to your destination. This area has many protected zones. Neighbors talk to each other and the word "Car-pool" does not mean - a place for your car to swim. I love it here so much that I do not recommend it to anyone. Know what I mean??

    be well
    charles



    Quote Originally Posted by vincep View Post
    I've been looking at reasonably prices properties in those two areas. Supposedly that area is only a 8- 10 minute drive to the beaches. Thanks.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS
    be well
    charles

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    Hi there,
    I love it here so much that I do not recommend it to anyone. Know what I mean??

    be well
    charles

    I think I do know what you mean. Anyway, thank you kindly for your recommendation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO