Aruba Beach

Thread: in theory...

in theory...

would it be possible for someone too buy a propperty in aruba with too apartments and live in one and rent the other out, whilst still having money comming in from the uk. would this be allowed does anyone know

Aruba since 1979
    cannot see why not 'cept the rule will allow you to stay only X amount of days per year.............unless you establish residency.

establishing residency is a whole big process. you have to prove to aruba that you are HEALTHY and can be FINANCIALLY unburdensome (is that a word?) and, that if a work permit is necessary, you are not denying an aruban or dutch national a job.

andrea

Yes, it is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by supertramp View Post
    would it be possible for someone too buy a propperty in aruba with too apartments and live in one and rent the other out, whilst still having money comming in from the uk. would this be allowed does anyone know
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

thanks alot for the replys ppl

Does anybody knows is there is a minimum amount to make somebody be able to obtain a residency permit based on being ‘financially of independent means’. I know that the amount is very much based on how much a singular individual could live on, but I was wondering is the state stipulates a set amount i.e. 30,000 $ per couple or 15,000 $ per individual.