Aruba Beach

Thread: US websites/stores that ships to Aruba?

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Question US websites/stores that ships to Aruba?

When it comes to the newest electronics and a few other things here in Aruba, the selection can often be a bit limited.
    I would therefore love to hear if you had ordered "stuff" online and had it shipped to you here in Aruba.
    I think it will a good part of the forum to have the links of the websites that allows you to order online and ship directly to Aruba.
    Also let us know of good and bad experiences you have had in relation to this.

Thanks

Carsten

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    I have the solution for this one! It's called eZone, offered by postaruba (the post office). What they do is give you their US address that whatever you buy online goes to. Then they handle the shipping themselves. Subscription to their service is all of 50 florins for a year, with an introductory 30% discount (according to this flyer).

Go to www.postaruba.com

Shipping to Aruba

I am building a new home in Aruba and can give you the details and furniture company that is handling the shipping and delivery of all household items delivered and set up in my home. It is definately a better than trying to find items there and cheaper in the long run. Email me direct if you want information/details: steventford@insightbb.com

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the reply. Will definitely try the E-Zone service and report back here.

Carsten