Aruba Beach

Thread: Where to live in Aruba.

Where to live in Aruba.

Hi all, it's no secret of mine that I just love the island. I got married here almost 4 months ago, returned to the uk 3 months ago and hopped on a plane last week and returned to Aruba <3 my husband and I would love to live in Aruba part of the year and return home for the rest. We thought whilst we are on holiday we'd look at properties but really don't have any idea where to start. We'd love to be close to the beaches (walking distance) where would people recommend we start looking and what estate agents would you recommend? Many thanks Kelly x

Aruba since 1979
    areas to consider would be gold coast, tierra del sol, malmok, savanetta, eagle, and the neighborhood just south (surfside?) of the parliament bldg.

as for realtors i hope folks step up to make recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLancaster2B View Post
    Hi all, it's no secret of mine that I just love the island. I got married here almost 4 months ago, returned to the uk 3 months ago and hopped on a plane last week and returned to Aruba <3 my husband and I would love to live in Aruba part of the year and return home for the rest. We thought whilst we are on holiday we'd look at properties but really don't have any idea where to start. We'd love to be close to the beaches (walking distance) where would people recommend we start looking and what estate agents would you recommend? Many thanks Kelly x

I have a 2br condo 200yds from Eagle Beach, it rents for 1975.00 per month. If you are interested private message me or call 413-244-6880. I am on Aruba now, but I will be back home on Wed.

I just sent to pm with realtor info.good luck

Hi, I m from the UK and living near Savaneta. You can email me at andy250567@hotmail.com, if you still need help.

Hi, Stanley and I are in Boroncana. About a mile from the beach in a residential neighborhood of single family homes. Their are 3 for sale here. All 3 have 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. 2 have nice yards with a pool. 1 is just completed with outside yard finish. I would suggest you contact Century 21 office across the street from Linda's Pancakes. Very nice people and they can help you with any questions or concerns. . . . . Prices in my neighborhood are not to bad as they are willing to negotiate. . . .

And the big selling point is that you are right near Stanley and I. . . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

I spend 6 months of the year in Aruba, living in Savaneta, which is still very much the Caribbean, as opposed to other areas that have developed more extensively. Yet, it is very convenient.

I recommend renting a place and living on the island for an extended period prior to purchasing a home.

However, if you are interested, I have a couple of properties for sale, one lot ready for building or another with a home already on it. Private message me if you are interested.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/