Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wind and Solar Energy

I'm thinking about moving to Aruba - though any possibility of moving is still far in the future, if ever.
    of course, I've lived in my current home just 3 3/4 years and am FINALLY getting how I want it. and NOW I decide to move! isn't that always the way?

I installed solar panels [water and electricity] on my home last spring and would certainly want to do the same in Aruba, should I move there. like Florida [where I am now] Aruba seems to be a perfect place to have them.

what about a small wind turbine on a residential property? would that be feasible?

[QUOTE=garyiryna;182111]Are Solar panels easy to import from America?[/QU

yes they are it is just a matter of time

Solar sounds Good!

Quote Originally Posted by dcomo74 View Post
    I would love to install solar on anyone's house or business who wants it in Aruba. I am a solar installation contractor from the states who visits Aruba every year. I would one day like to move to Aruba if I could just convince my wife to. But I would love to work there, so if anyone is interested in solar for their home or business in Aruba let me know and I'm there.
    I recently joined and just read your msg re solar panel install business. Have you looked at the specifics? is that something that you're still interested in? The Aruban Gov't had Green Energy seminars in Oct 2010 where the talked about wind, water, solar energy. I know there's at least one company on the island doing installs not sure how many if any sell? The prospect sounds interesting. let me know if you've done any research and what your findings were. Regards

question

I would love to install solar on anyone's house or business who wants it in Aruba. I am a solar installation contractor from the states who visits Aruba every year. I would one day like to move to Aruba if I could just convince my wife to. But I would love to work there, so if anyone is interested in solar for their home or business in Aruba let me know and I'm there.
    i just joined happy folks and thinking about moving to Aruba.Had you installed solar system to anyone yet?if so how is it working there? We had thought about installing one for us.Yefim

Aruba since 1979
    i can be of no assistance to your solar questions, but i do want to say welcome to the aruba.com community forum

Quote Originally Posted by yefim8 View Post
    i just joined happy folks and thinking about moving to Aruba.Had you installed solar system to anyone yet?if so how is it working there? We had thought about installing one for us.Yefim

Thank You. i meant to ask you, seen i saw your answers around this threads where should we buy in Aruba.Idea hit us not long ago and we want to buy now and move in a bit later.For now we hope to use it 6 month a year[as i understood this much time we could stay without permanent visa] and try to rent it out rest of the time.Yefim

Aruba since 1979
    spend MUCH time visiting in aruba and get your bearings in each neighborhood.
    i have really only spent time in the resorts and a few hrs here and there in some of the neighborhoods. (and there are many!)
    spend much time in as many villages/neighborhoods to get the feel on your wants and needs.

Quote Originally Posted by yefim8 View Post
    Thank You. i meant to ask you, seen i saw your answers around this threads where should we buy in Aruba.Idea hit us not long ago and we want to buy now and move in a bit later.For now we hope to use it 6 month a year[as i understood this much time we could stay without permanent visa] and try to rent it out rest of the time.Yefim

ok.thank you.we,ll try to get there soon.yefim

Lea

Hello dcomo74,
    please contact me by the following email:graviaar@hotmail.com
    greetings',
    Lea

Aruba since 1979
    "please do not post your personal email mail, use the private message feature here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Hello dcomo74,
    please contact me by the following email:graviaar@hotmail.com
    greetings',
    Lea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast