Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Work in Aruba

Thank you Andrea! I was looking on the Xavier website for some information but didn't find anything from a casual glance. So maybe contacting the staff at the hospital and school would be the way to go. Do doctors have private practices in Aruba or is healthcare all run through and provided by the government?

Best -
    Tim M.

Aruba since 1979
    good question
    i don't know the answer

i drive by the offices and assume they are private practice........but i really have no idea.

the health insurance is govt. health ins.

Quote Originally Posted by timtx01 View Post
    Thank you Andrea! I was looking on the Xavier website for some information but didn't find anything from a casual glance. So maybe contacting the staff at the hospital and school would be the way to go. Do doctors have private practices in Aruba or is healthcare all run through and provided by the government?

Best -
    Tim M.

Lightbulb Anime/Manga in Aruba??

Like many on the forum I have been tinkering with the idea of someday moving to Aruba to live on a more permanent basis.......after having visited just once so far, says a lot about the island and its people that made me feel that it would be a great place to live and start a family......as a fan of science fiction and such I have been thinking about starting a Anime/Manga Store in Aruba specializing in Anime DVDs, manga books, comics, sci-fi type material, collectibles and other assorted items. What I wanted to find out is if something like this would be a hit in Aruba with both locals and visitors? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to forum.we are planning to move [also after 1 stop there a while ago for few hours] on more permanent basis to happy island.From what i learn from forum folks it is quite complicated to start up business and you need someone local to be your partner

Work permits

I am an Indian from New Delhi and want to know about job prospects in Aruba.Please advise reg work permits etc. and also procedure for incorporating a trading co.

Rgds/DK

contractor work

This is my first post on this forum! I'm not sure how to communicate this without violating the rules of the board...I'm working in the US right now, but I know of an independent contractor opportunity in Aruba. Not a huge job but it is fun. Let me know if anyone wants more information.

thanks for the information

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com forum

when you make a post such as this, hit quote, so we know what you are referring to.
    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetamer View Post
    thanks for the information

Hello is my first time on this forum. I m italain and I never been in Aruba but in july me and my boyfriend we have decide to try to have a better life and come there to work and live i hope forever.
    I know is hard to find a job but if you never try you never know !!!!
    So give us luck and i hope to became arubian citizen !!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i caution you not to get your hopes up too high.....it is a very difficult process to gain employment and a residency.

please read up on the aruba immigration rules and regs.

FAQ's: Jobs/Moving/Living/Business in Aruba
    read above thread please
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
    Hello is my first time on this forum. I m italain and I never been in Aruba but in july me and my boyfriend we have decide to try to have a better life and come there to work and live i hope forever.
    I know is hard to find a job but if you never try you never know !!!!
    So give us luck and i hope to became arubian citizen !!!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234