Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beach "lock box"

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Beach "lock box"

Hi everyone! Wondering if it's worth buying one of those lock boxes before we leave -- won't it take up a lot of suitcase space?

Locking up Valuables at Beach or Pool

Our Vacation Vault

VACATION VAULT (what do i do w/ my stuff?)

As to taking up space in the suitcase, pack stuff in it before packing it into the suitcase.

Aruba since 1979
    well worth it.
    many folks have come up to us at the pool and beach asking about it.

we keep the following in ours............2 ipod nanos, 1 camera, 1 cell phone, sun block 8 oz tube, pen and paper, room key card, few bucks.

Are these sold anywhere in the US. Guess I should google it huh ?

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    This site has them for $29.99 free shipping. I'm still debating if I want to get one. I need to decide soon so I have it before we go!

Yeah that is a nice deal....but have you ever ordered anything from there? Not sure about ordering from a place that can't even spell? Whats the validity of the company???? Is that wrong....or offensive...sorry if it is... just wondering

But I am very interested in getting one. Just want to have it before we leave. I guess I have time to research them

Shouldn't take up much space in the suitcase, just stuff it with your small bits, or use it for the things that could get squished...I remember one trip where the sun tan lotion got mashed in the case, went everywhere.

Aruba since 1979
    google vacation vault and you will see sites that offer it

and re: spelling if i was judged on my spelling/typing, i would not be allowed on this site

i would not sweat it.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by sunlover31 View Post
    Yeah that is a nice deal....but have you ever ordered anything from there? Not sure about ordering from a place that can't even spell? Whats the validity of the company???? Is that wrong....or offensive...sorry if it is... just wondering

But I am very interested in getting one. Just want to have it before we leave. I guess I have time to research them

They are available in Aruba at some shops. Check prices as some vary.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by sunlover31 View Post

I have not ordered from there - I thought someone did, or maybe were going to?? I understand what you mean about the spelling - sometimes bothers me on websites (not on message boards-my spelling isn't always right on) but it rarely stops me as long as the site is secure. Now if the whole site was full of misspelled words and contradicted itself as in prices or something then no I wouldn't order.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast