Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beach "lock box"

I ordered my Vacation Vault through them, after Michelle & Aaron had posted they had received theirs. I was very impressed with the service. I received an email from the company almost the instant that I ordered, an email to let me know the order was being processed, and an email to let me know it was on the way. I ordered mine on the 15th and received it on the 19th. With the free shipping, it was the best deal of all the ones I found on-line.
    Last edited by corona; 02-01-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    I have not ordered from there - I thought someone did, or maybe were going to?? I understand what you mean about the spelling - sometimes bothers me on websites (not on message boards-my spelling isn't always right on) but it rarely stops me as long as the site is secure. Now if the whole site was full of misspelled words and contradicted itself as in prices or something then no I wouldn't order.

As Eagle Beach Boy has said, they can be purchasd in the Palm Beachrea from Juggling Fish and he store beside the Hard Rock Cafe, The Lazy Lizard. When taking shipping etc into account the prices are almost the same.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Just ordered a Vacation Vault from beachcabana.com for 29.99, free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    google vacation vault and you will see sites that offer it

and re: spelling if i was judged on my spelling/typing, i would not be allowed on this site

i would not sweat it.

andrea
    Oh I am definitely not the greatest speller. I only meant that for a business, you would want to have things in order because if my first impression is that you rushed that site so much so that you have tons of misspelled words, than what are you going to do with my order???

But I googled it.

Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by damnyankeeuk View Post
    I remember one trip where the sun tan lotion got mashed in the case, went everywhere.

Ziploc bags

Vacation Vault

I ordered mine for Christmas and can't wait to use it! Why didn't I think to get one before now? Small world... I discovered on Face Book that my old tennis buddy's husband designed the Vacation Vault! Checked out the name on the patent/and Company and sure enough it was him. Too bad we haven't been in touch since I moved away in the '80's!

Well I am sold...I will order as well. I just wanted to make sure someone ordered and actually got theirs with no problem. We really need one or two of these...and am surprised with all of our trips to Jamaica, that I haven't seen one before. We will definitely have it this time around !!!!

Again thanks for the information

I too just ordered a Vacation Vault from Beach Cabana. The free shipping was nice! Whoever suggested this should be receiving a commission.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    My vacation vault from The Beach Cabana arrived in two days! Fast confirmation emails too! Highly recommend them. Even my husband was impressed!

Me too. We will be ordering ours from there as well. Just like the others...I just wanted to verify that they are a valid company....

thanks for the information
    Kisha

Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast