Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beach "lock box"

The vacation vault arrived today. It'll provide peace of mind although I know nothing is guaranteed. Last year we only had books and towels with us on the beach since it was a 2 minute walk back to the room. This year we're renting a car to visit Baby Beach and other areas.

Just ordered one! Since I'll be on the beach alone for a portion of my vacation, this will work well for me when I want to go in the water!
    Paula

August 20 - we'll be b-a-a-a-c-k at the Ocean Club!

safe vs lockbox?

we have travel ofton and always use the room safe and feel confident our belongings will be safe. never had any problems. after reading these posts you have now made me very paranoid, we keep all of our vacation money, passports..etc in there.. we are coming down in April and staying at the Divi.
    i am not sure what to do now??

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by danny&lynne View Post
    we have travel ofton and always use the room safe and feel confident our belongings will be safe. never had any problems. after reading these posts you have now made me very paranoid, we keep all of our vacation money, passports..etc in there.. we are coming down in April and staying at the Divi.
    The travel safe talked about here is what people are getting to have on the beach/at the pool so when they want to swim they don't have to worry about their room key, camera, cash etc.
    With that said, we never had a problem but it will certainly make me worry less (not looking over my shoulder while in the water).

yes, i understand, there were some previous posts regarding the safety of the room safes. have you ever heard of problems with those? we usually just snorkle one at a time

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    yes, i understand, there were some previous posts regarding the safety of the room safes. have you ever heard of problems with those? we usually just snorkle one at a time
    Honestly, I read about 2 cases at the same resort somewhere on this forum I believe. Of all the forums I read though that's the only thing I've heard. We use the room safes with no problems at all.

Don't worry about the room safes, these are for the beach, and can also be locked under a rental car seat.

Aruba since 1979
    no one intended to make you paranoid.
    this is for "outside the room safe"
    my husband and i used it for the pool and beach.
    room key card, ipod, few bucks, camera, sunglasses.

NOT at all a substitute for the in room safe.

welcome to the forum and enjoy your trip to the DIVI

andrea

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    re: our Vacation Vault from The Beach Cabana -- the web site measurements are taken on the outside -- the inside dimensions are 6 7/8" wide at the top, 5" wide at the bottom, 3 1/8" deep, 6" tall (plus 1+" inside lid).

I used ours this trip, loved it I knew my money,camera ipods were safe..just a little piece of mind while at the beach or pool if we wanted to go for a walk I didn't worry about my stuff or have to carry it with me....it didn't take up that much room I just stuffed things in it while in the suitcase. They sell them on the island for about 50.00 I got mine online way cheaper.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast